[ptx] hugin compiled on deabian sarge?

Franck SICARD franck.sicard at 3demi.net
Fri Sep 17 12:57:02 BST 2004

I did not patch the sources, just added and tunned what is needed
to generate the debian package.

But the sources should follow in a short time when i found how to
generate the source package without rebuilding fully hugin (i just have
a 850mhz notebook with 256Mo of ram, and it take a very very long time.). I am
new in the world of making packages for debian and there is still some
things that i must learn.

Franck

--
Franck SICARD            <Franck.Sicard at 3demi.net>           http://3demi.net/
PGP key=DFDFA865 fingerprint=8E2E 167E 9503 461B AD76 D962 2EEE 9869 DFDF A865