[ptx] autopano-sift 1.6 released: control-point coverage improved, bug fixes

Rob Park rbpark at ualberta.ca
Wed Sep 15 13:32:37 BST 2004

Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:
> I suggest you to copy autopano.exe, generatekey.exe and libsift.dll  in
> /usr/local/bin then edit autopao-complete.sh with something like  done
> in this small patch (it seems that complete path have to be given  to
> mon) :

Ok, I'll try that, but then I have a question: If autopano-complete.sh
is so broken that it needs drastic changes like this to be made, how
come the author does not notice this? It obviously works on somebody's
computer, right? Why would they release this file in such a broken
state? (especially since the changelog says he just fixed one other
major bug that I was experiencing before, that I fixed myself originally).