[ptx] autopano-sift 1.6 released: control-point coverage improved, bug fixes

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Wed Sep 15 08:08:44 BST 2004

On Wed 15-Sep-2004 at 00:41 -0600, Rob Park wrote:

> It's very strange because it says "Compilation Succeeded", and I
> have libsift.dll, but compilation took about 2 seconds, so I very
> much doubt that it actually did anything.

The compiler is very fast, have you checked to see if you have the
.dll?

> Bruno's RPMs are great of course, but they are out of date for
> autopano-sift (he has version 1.3 and libsift 1.1).

This is because I need a sensible source of up-to-date mono/gtk#
RPMs (that don't have to be downloaded in a zip file) and there were
none last time I checked.

Unfortunately autopano-sift-1.3 doesn't work from within hugin, it
has to be run separately.

--
Bruno