[ptx] stupid feature request

Douglas Wilkins douglasw at zahav.net.il
Tue Sep 14 17:46:08 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-09-14 at 18:23 +0200, jeremie ZIMMERMANN wrote:
[snip]
> one option in hugin i badly need is the possibility to specify the location
> for temporary disk space! i am rendering high quality tifs that need about
> 1GB in my /tmp/, and it's a great luck i have them aavialable, and it may not
> be the case forever...
>
> i hope this won't be too complicated to implement?

>From an earlier mail on this list:

/*
I've just changed this in the CVS:

default to $TMPDIR, fallback to /tmp on unix.
does not save temp directory automatically, that is reads the TMPDIR
variable on every start, if the user didn't specify the
tempDir in .huginrc

Tempdir specifications are still read from .hugin, so all existing
.hugin files, created with version < TOMORROW will point to /tmp.
*/

HTH
Doug