[ptx] autopano-sift 1.6 released: control-point coverage improved, bug fixes

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Tue Sep 14 15:20:50 BST 2004

Hi Sebastian,

>one new feature: the area the control points cover in the image is maximized
>when purging control points.

I was waiting for exactly THAT :-) I'm still in trouble using autopano
for large multirows (e.g. 8x3) and I'm still getiing better results
while setting 3-5 points per image pair by hand. I expect this feature
to improve the stitching quality in my case.

Unfortunately I have to wait for the windows executable :-( I cannot
compile it on my own, so I hope somebody else will have the environvent
and knowledge to do so ...

Thanks a lot - I will report my experiences as soon as a windows
executable is available and I have tested it.

best,
mike