[ptx] HuginOSX news

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Tue Sep 14 10:22:48 BST 2004

You don't need any libraries and frameworks except ones provided by
operating system. (at least as long as I know) All the other libraries
should be statically linked and come with the binary application file.
If you put command line tools in your bin search path, it may work
better, but it is not my goal. My goal is to put everything in the
application bundle so that it works as completely standalone mac
application. I have not done anything to let hugin find those tools in
bundle on Mac, but this is certainly the next thing to do.

   My general e-mail and AIM:  ippei_ukai at mac.com
   Homepage:  http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/