[ptx] WinX Hugin hangs when removing image

Scott Reed sreed at spamcop.net
Sun Sep 12 22:22:04 BST 2004

I am a new user and have just downloaded version 0.4 pre for Windows. I
am running it on Win2K. After I have added some images and then select
an image in the image list and then select Remove This Image, Hugin
appears to hang. The process list shows it using most of the CPU and it
doesn't respond to the Task Manager. Am I doing something incorrectly,
is there a bug in the application, or is this supposed to take longer
than a minute or two?
Thanks,
  Scott