[ptx] HuginOSX news

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Tue Sep 7 03:26:55 BST 2004

Hello,

Thank you for your interests! I've got two emails about Hugin on OSX
last week asking how to compile. I have updated all the files on my
homepage, binaries and sources. A kind of installation guide for
libraries have been included in the sources.

If the developers on not only Mac but other systems downloaded the
sources and checked what changes have been made, I would be more than
happy.

If you are Mac user, please try out the binaries and report bugs and
problems on this mailing list. As the new semester is starting, I'm
going to be busy, but I would live to try my best, and, moreover, there
are many other developers as well in the community.

Best luck for the project
Regards,
Ippei

http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/software/