[ptx] Re: hugin snapshot

spec spec at webtech.pl
Thu Oct 28 20:07:28 BST 2004

Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

>No I have to upload every release there though the sourceforge system, but I
>only plan to do this for major releases. I think we have reached a good
>state right now, with enought new features since january to post a nice
>annoucement to various lists etc.

:))) ok, I reread the email now ;)

Let's do this - release another snapshot, and I'll play with installer
scripts and will try to come up with something within days.
As I understand for now the installe will contain the hugin itself with
libs, translations etc. We also want it to contain autopano (can it come
together under current autopano license?) and enblend. Do we want to
include anything else?

Is nsis our installer program of choice for now? If we're going to do
that it would be nice to associate .pto with hugin, but for that we need
that argv[0] thing done.

--
Thanks,
Marek