[ptx] Re: hugin snapshot

Pablo d'Angelo pablo.dangelo at web.de
Thu Oct 28 18:53:46 BST 2004

On Thu, 28 Oct 2004, spec wrote:

> Pablo d'Angelo wrote:
>
> >Well, I was speaking of the binary release on sourceforge,
> >http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=77506
> >
> >not the snapshots. Its from January 2004. I'd really like to have an
> >release
> >with installer and everything.
> >

> there I only see: 0.3 2003-10-12 and 0.4pre 2004-01-01
> maybe there's a delay?

No I have to upload every release there though the sourceforge system, but I
only plan to do this for major releases. I think we have reached a good
state right now, with enought new features since january to post a nice
annoucement to various lists etc.

I guess many people have not bothered to look at the snapshots since
January.

> I didn't that one yet. I'm not sure if all the problems I encountered
> were fixed, so I figured I'll wait a day or two...
>
> BTW Are you building against wx 2.4 or 2.5?

I'm building against 2.4. How is 2.5? The only real thing I noticed
when building agains 2.5.2 was that when multiple image files where added,
they were not in alphabetical order anymore. Plus the images numbers took
more space in the Preview tab.

I didn't notice real advantages, so I went back to the stable version of
wxwindows.