[ptx] Re: hugin snapshot

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Tue Oct 26 23:28:39 BST 2004

On Wed 27-Oct-2004 at 00:12 +0200, Pablo dAngelo wrote:

> Hmm... Haven't thought about that yet.. Hmm. that wouldn't be
> great, but I think its quite important to have an all inclusive
> package for windows.

PTStitcher.exe isn't actually necessary anymore, I don't have it on
my system - Or is it now much faster than nona because of libpano12
changes?

> I think were in a good state to release, after the new autoconf
> build system has stabilized.  Or are they any release critical
> bugs or some things that are really important to be fixed before?

Hugin is looking quite nice, if it works and can be packaged for
linux, win32 and osX, then it would be a good time to do it.

It would be nice to see some screenshots on the hugin site showing
osX, Gtk2, and the various localised versions to go along with a
release.

--
Bruno