[ptx] New OSX build available

Glenn Barry glennrbarry at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 13 01:46:04 BST 2004

I don't have a Mac but I've got got Windows and SGI Irix Machines, do
you think it would be difficult to port Hugin to IRIX?

Just wondering if much would need to be done besides maybe setting
compile flags and and making sure that relevant dependancies are installed.

Keep in mind I'm pretty much a newbie at compiling and will be using Gcc
as I don't have a licnence for the SGI MIPS compiler.

Thanks

Glenn