[ptx] compiling hugin cvs (autoconf & automake)

Douglas Wilkins douglasw at zahav.net.il
Tue Oct 12 10:04:39 BST 2004

On Tue, 2004-10-12 at 09:53 +0100, Bruno Postle wrote:
> Thanks it was missing from CVS, though it looks like there is an m4
> directory missing too:
>
>   aclocal: couldn't open directory `m4': No such file or directory

Still ironing the kinks out :-/
Rather than putting all the m4 magic for configure.ac in one file, I
split it out into a series of ax_*.m4 files in directory m4 to make it a
bit easier to understand. Unfortunately, m4 is also used by gettext so
maybe it did not get uploaded. Need to change the directory name to
something like m4local I guess. Anyway attached is the m4 directory
contents required

> Here I have:
>
>   autoconf-2.59
>   automake-1.8.5
>   libtool-1.5.6
>   gettext-0.14.1

should work just fine

> If you fancy looking at the awful libpano12 build system and doing
> the same magic, that would be cool ;-)
>
>     http://panotools.sourceforge.net/

Who do I submit changes to?

regards,