[ptx] Stitching scanned, "flat" images

Jim Watters jimwatters at rogers.com
Tue Oct 5 14:30:11 BST 2004

The proper way to do this with PT is to use the offset variables keeping
y,p,r constant just optimize d & e

# d,e          initial lens offset in pixels(defaults d0 e0, optional).
#                  Used to correct for offset from center of image
#                  d - horizontal offset,
#                  e - vertical offset

 Jim Watters

 Graphic Software Developer
 http://photocreations.ca