[ptx] Stitching scanned, "flat" images

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Tue Oct 5 13:20:28 BST 2004

Did you tried a simple trick like defining a very large focal length?

As far as I have seen splitted maps like you may have in mind, they
don't have any overlap. Maybe defining controlpoints at the very edge
for a first result and than correcting yaw and pitch manually works?!

Hmm,
sounds not really handy. Maybe simple PS or gimp or ImageMagick (convert)
would be better solution?!

best, mike