[ptx] Gaps at 360-0 deg crossing

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Tue Nov 30 12:21:09 GMT 2004

Hi Pablo,

You're right, I could verify that it's a bug in nona. PTStitcher works
without the described problems.
I thought the old nona-360-deg bug was fixed - I never ran across it till
now?!

It even seems to be, that results I get using PTStitcher are more
accurate, but I need to do some more comparisons to verify that.

Thanks for your help, mike

http://www.trozzreaxxion.net
http://www.panoclub.de