[ptx] cvs, localozation problem

Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) jean-luc.coulon at wanadoo.fr
Sun Nov 21 15:02:33 GMT 2004

Le 21.11.2004 11:52:28, Pablo d'Angelo a écrit :
>On Sun, 21 Nov 2004, Jean-Luc Coulon (f5ibh) wrote:

>> >like

>> Ok, I've set the right language in the Preferences tab. And it works
>
>> this way.
>> I thought the default was to use the system locale.
>
>I thought so too. What happens when you select "System default" as the
>language? It should reset the entry in the config file to 0
>(language=0)

The value vas to set to 1 without any action from me while switching
from an older version. Who set this value to 1?

>Does hugin respect the system default (LC_ALL etc) then?
After setting "System default" language is set to 0 and I get the
correct localisation.

As a side remark : when restarting hugin and looking in the
Preferences, the active language is not displayed but always "select
one".

While I'm speaking of localisation, there are some msgid with PSTitcher
and others with PSTicher (without the "t" at stitcher), I think the
correct spelling (as the executable is) is PSTitcher.

>ciao
>  Pablo

Regards

Jean-Luc