[ptx] seperate nona stiticher

Tim Jacobs twjacobs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 23:12:35 GMT 2004

I thought of looking into a library that could supply the exif
functions used. Is there any published API for libexif? For clens, I
simply used what I Thomas gave me. I would like to keep the ability to
make a stand-alone clens on multple platforms though.

As for the profile database, all of the parsing code is currently in
modDB.c. I think this could easily be turned into a library. Might
need to coordinate this with Thomas though since he maintains the
profiles (at least the only profiles I know of). My concern would be
that the format might change. On thought I had was to put the data
into an XML format and perhaps even have a publc repository for
correction coefficients. Whatever is done (if anything) it should be
controlled since the coefficients are the key to good corrections.

Tim