[ptx] clens

Tim Jacobs twjacobs at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 22:47:58 GMT 2004

I think a gimp plugin would be great. However, programming is not my
forte, the GNU tools,  linux, and even CVS are all new to me at this
point. So let's see how much trouble I got myself into with clens
before I commit to anything else new!

It's good to seethe interest in clens though, and I'll try hard to fix
any problems that may crop up in it :-)