[ptx] libpano12-cvs: make error under cygwin

Douglas Wilkins douglasw at zahav.net.il
Tue Nov 16 07:41:09 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-15 at 23:00 +0000, Gerhard Gaussling wrote:
[snip]
> > > So there seems to be no gimp.h in the cygwin distribution. Does it
> > > suffice to use the gimp.h from the libgimp source package? Or is
> > > there no more need to figure this out, because the distribution
> > > lacks the libgimp, and because of that we can say now, that
> > > libpano12 does not compile on cygwin?
> >
> > No yet :-)
> > Apply the following patch, rerun bootstrap and configure. If all
> > works, great! If not, send me the config.log plus any other relevant
> > info and I will see what I can do.

[snip]

There are two issues here:
1. sys_X11.h and sys_X11.c should not be compiled __at all__ on cygwin
2. both of the above assume gtk1 and glib1, so probably will not work
anyway.

can you send me your config.log (off list - it is quite big) so I can
figure out why they are being included in the build?

regards,
Doug