[ptx] server re-org means tutorials moved, again (sorry)

Rob Park rbpark at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 06:25:04 GMT 2004

Yeah, I can't help tinkering with my server, sorry ;)

I have an index of the available tutorials here:

http://rbpark.ath.cx/tutorials.html

And the specific tutorial that most of you are interested in is here:

http://rbpark.ath.cx/tutorials/create.html

(I'm going to end up rewriting this for FC3 sooner or later).

I tried to set up redirects so that everybody's links/bookmarks
wouldn't break, but I only had mixed success with that. URLs like
"/tutorial-b" got successfully redirected, but  for some reason the
redirect wouldn't work at all for "/index.cgi?page=tutorial-b", so
that broke (it just loads the main page of my site now).

Sorry for the inconvenience, I hope I'm not being too much of a pain
in the ass here.

--
One Guy With A Camera
http://rbpark.ath.cx