[ptx] new hugin windows snapshot

spec at webtech.pl spec at webtech.pl
Sat Nov 13 22:47:25 GMT 2004

Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

>On Sat, 13 Nov 2004, spec at webtech.pl wrote:
>

>>Hello,
>>
>> Is this compiled --with-unicode?
>>

>No, not yet. I can't compile hugin out of the box on my windows system
>with mingw anymore, and my MSVC build with unicode enabled crashes.
>I won't be able to work on hugin the next week or so, so I hope Doug can
>finish the unicode changes. I've decided to hunt bugs and remove some
>annoying behaviour of hugin instead.

Doug says it should work now.

another question: in preferences where you can point locations of autopano
enblend etc. the [...] is always greyed out. should it be this way?
"Details" in panotools page is also greyed out

clicking "center" or "fit" in preview window when no pano is loaded
(after just
starting hugin) crashes the program.

Can the pages in "Help" menu be translated in some easy way?
if no please leave it for after next release.

Maybe we should also look into legal issues if hugin could be installed
"allinone".
Does anyone knows if there would be any problem with distributing hugin
with following
programs/executables?
autopano.exe - from Alexandre
enblend.exe
pano12.dll - no limitation - is this still a problem?
PTOptimizer.exe - latest from dr. Dersch or from panotools.sf.net
PTStitcher.exe - latest from dr. Dersch or from panotools.sf.net

That would make a complete excelent Pano Devolopment Environment (PDE) :)

--
thanks,
Marek