[ptx] autopano-sift rpm dependencies for FC2

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Fri Nov 12 08:47:37 GMT 2004

On Fri 12-Nov-2004 at 15:04 +0800, HaJo Schatz wrote:

> Just tried to move my FC2 Panorama-related apt installation from your
> FC1 repository to the proper FC2 rep. After removing all the old FC1
> packages I ran into an issue with installing
> autopano-sift-2.0-1.bp.fc2.i386.rpm. Seems that it depends on gtk-sharp,
> mono-core and mono-winforms from a Ximian repository. Are you sure this
> is necessary? Especially gtk-sharp is listed as a >=1.02 dependency
> (which can be resolved with Ximian's gtk-sharp 1.04), but the other FC2
> rep's are 0.18.

I can't get autopano-sift-2.0 to build with these old versions of
mono/gtk-sharp.  As far as I can tell, autopano-sift-1.3 was the
last version that worked with the usual apt-repositories.

(I need to update the web-page as it gives the wrong advice)

The Ximian stuff is available via yum, if you add this to
/etc/yum.conf:

  [mono]
  name=Fedora Linux $releasever - $basearch - mono
  baseurl=http://www.go-mono.com/archive/1.0.4/fedora-$releasever-$basearch

You _should_ then be able to install all the dependencies needed by
autopano-sift like so:

  yum install gtk-sharp mono-core mono-winforms

--
Bruno