[ptx] Still JAVA problems (was: build with GNU autotools)

Pablo dAngelo Pablo.dAngelo at web.de
Wed Nov 10 14:32:43 GMT 2004

Douglas Wilkins <douglasw at zahav.net.il> schrieb am 10.11.04 11:06:14:

> On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 10:55 +0100, Andreas Hirczy wrote:
> [snip]
> > I have matching packages for libpano12 and hugin online (Debian testing on
> > i386) at <http://itp.tugraz.at/Comp/debian/dists/sarge/desktop/binary-i386/>,
> > hope to get packages for Debian unstable on AMD64 ready soon.
>
> I am really interested to hear if you have any problems on the 64 bit
> platform!

My desktop at home is an AMD64, and I have compiled hugin and friends in 64 bit mode some time ago.
I thought I checked in all required patches, but I might have missed one in the old sift matching code.

However, I installed suse linux to do this (normally I'm using debian unstable). I haven't check the amd64 support for debian unstable since quite a while.

Are AMD64 ready .deb packages provided by debian and integrated into the system already?