[ptx] (appendix) How to compile hugin cvs on debian GNU linux sarge/SID?

Douglas Wilkins douglasw at zahav.net.il
Mon Nov 8 19:45:37 GMT 2004

On Mon, 2004-11-08 at 20:10 +0100, Andreas Hirczy wrote:

[snip]
> I prefer "cvs update -Pd", but didn't protect me from those old config.h
> files  :)
>
> Maybe "./bootstrap" should hunt and delete them?

Hopefully the location of the config.h (and other generated files) will
not change in the future.
This was primarily an artifact of the changeover to an autoconf based
build. When I put it together I tried not to change any of the locations
for files, but it became obvious that its current location was better
(try an out of tree build)

If there are any further location changes I will announce them :-)

regards,
Doug