[ptx] libpano12 - build with GNU autoconf, automake and libtool

Gerhard Gaussling ggrubbish at web.de
Mon Nov 8 16:52:15 GMT 2004

Am Montag 08 November 2004 09:09 schrieb Andreas Hirczy:
> Thanks, I know this book already - used it to get libtool working,
> although I had to look into libtools refence manual also.

Hello Andreas,

I assume that you already done an apt-get install libtool-doc ;-).

Franc Sicard posted his build script to build hugin from cvs as a deb
package. How does the buildprocess for hugin go for you, and what's up
with the segmentation fault? Sorry, wrong thread.

Kind regards

Gerhard Gaußling