[ptx] seperate nona stiticher

Tim Jacobs twjacobs at gmail.com
Sun Nov 7 02:20:26 GMT 2004

I recently ported a program called PTLens from Visual Basic to C. This
program corrects lens distortions using a database of correction
coefficients for various camera/lens combinations through PTStitcher.
I'm having some problems with the Linux version of PTStitcher and
wanted to see about using the nona stitcher instead. Is this possible?
How would I go about doing such a thing? Keep in mind that I'm a
novice programmer! My current program (as well as the original PTLens
for windows) creates a script for PTStitcher and then makes a system
call to do the distortion correction. Thanks for any advice.

Tim