[ptx] hugin (CVS) - segmentation fault

Gerhard Gaussling ggrubbish at web.de
Sun Nov 7 15:26:33 GMT 2004

Am Sonntag 07 November 2004 16:02 schrieb Andreas Hirczy:
> I try to run hugin from CVS on Debian GNU/Linux Testing with a newly
> generated libpano12 (libtool). Configuration and build seem to work
> without major troubles

Hello Andreas,

how did you do that? I had problems to generate a useful makefile.

The makefile I receive with bootstrap ; aclocal -I m4 ; autoconf and
configure seems to be more a makefile.am than a useful Makefile.

I got debian sarge/SID with these buildtools:

/usr/bin/gettextize (GNU gettext-tools) 0.14.1
aclocal (GNU automake) 1.6.3
libtoolize (GNU libtool 1.1467 2004/04/01 04:43:56) 1.5a
automake (GNU automake) 1.6.3
autoheader (GNU Autoconf) 2.59
autoconf (GNU Autoconf) 2.59

For further Information, please see the thread
[ptx] How to compile hugin cvs with libtool 1.5a instead of version 1.4?
I think it would also be the best to stay with these problems in the
thread mentioned above.

Unfortunately I can't help you with your debug session  :-(

Kind regards

Gerhard