[ptx] mandrake problems continued

John brownlow john at deepfriedfilms.com
Wed Nov 3 15:57:47 GMT 2004

Okay, Emmanuel, the problem with your RPM packages for me is this --
they are configured for wxGTK 2.4 but as installed on Mandrake 10.1,
wxrc is missing. If you update using CVS to the latest Hugin, you also
get the error of wxregex library not being found. It just ends up with
the same problems for me.

Current situation for me is that if I compile wxGTK 2.5.3 myself and
edit the ./configure file to remove the erroneous reference to wxregex,
I can get Hugin to compile.

However when I launch it I get the 'splash screen missing' error (see
other thread).

--
John Brownlow
Deep Fried Films, Inc