[ptx] mandrake problems continued (solved)

Johnny Deadman lists at johnbrownlow.com
Thu Nov 4 16:06:27 GMT 2004

Okay, thank you to everyone who helped me with this.

I was eventually able to compile a current CVS checkout with just a
couple of tweaks.

I used the wxGTK 2.4.2 library but was forced to compile it myself
because the latest hugin install relies on wxrc, which is not installed
in the Mandrake version of this library. Unfortunately the wxrc
makefile in 2.4.2 is broken so I had to hard code the locations of the
libraries but I finally nursed wxrc into life and everything is okay.
If anyone needs to know how to do this, please ask me.

I had to go back to an earlier version of nonastitcher.cpp as the
current one is broken.

I used 2.4.2 because the configure options for 2.5.3 seemed to be
severely broken. Perhaps they are fixed now.

I got the splash screen okay.

--
John Brownlow
Deep Fried Films, Inc