[ptx] [ hugin-Bugs-1059591 ] name of current image is always "." the first time

SourceForge.net noreply at sourceforge.net
Wed Nov 3 16:15:16 GMT 2004

Bugs item #1059591, was opened at 2004-11-03 11:15
You can respond by visiting:
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&atid=550441&aid=1059591&group_id=77506

Category: None
Group: None

Initial Comment:
when I click save project, then choose a filename
"panorama" for example, then click save, the name of
the project in the title bar is "." (so the title bar
says ". - hugin"). I click save one more time and then
it updates to correct "panorama.pto - hugin"