[ptx] mandrake problems continued

Emmanuel emmanuel at favre-nicolin.net
Wed Nov 3 13:16:01 GMT 2004

Le mardi 02 Novembre 2004 21:43, Johnny Deadman a écrit :
> correct, I am using system regex.
>
> I'll just edit the line in the ./configure file and see what happens.
>
> On Nov 2, 2004, at 6:23 PM, spec at webtech.pl wrote:
> > Johnny Deadman wrote:
> >> I couldn't get the rpms to work, probably a misconfiguration my end.
> >>
> >> However I got wxGTK 2.5.3 compiled and installed okay. Thanks for the
> >> tip!
> >>
> >> Now, using a fresh CVS checkout of Hugin, I have the following
> >> problem: compilation fails because the library 'wxregex' can't be
> >> found.
> >>
> >> This is not part of 2.5.3 as far as I can tell. The argument
> >> requiring wxregex is added by the ./configure script after it checks
> >> for version 2.5.3 of wxGTK.
> >
> > it's a part of wx 2.5.3 if wx compiles with builtin regex library.
> > Your wx build probably uses system regex. This is a bug and it needs
> > to be fixed.

I'm sending a knew message about mandrake 10.1 and hugin as it seems that you
haven't read my message or you didn't answer and because I've made some
restructuration of my web site. You should found everything needed to install
hugin using urpmi.
You just have to download all rpm (except xmerge) that are listed in the
following web page :

http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Ordinateur/Mandrake/MDK101/index.php

Thoose rpm do install using the libraries avalaible in mandrake 10.1. The
SRPMS are avalaible here :
http://emmanuelfavrenicolin.free.fr/Public/Ordinateur/Mandrake/MDK101/SRPMS/Photo/

from the SRPM you can retrieve the source,specs and patch applied to hugin and
you can easily update hugin (and panorama tools) to the actual CVS (my last
build of hugin is of
october 2004).

If you're not interested, or you think that my rpm are bad, please tell me. At
least I hope it could interest other people!

Emmanuel.