[ptx] a few bugs/questions: hugin, autopano, enblend

HaJo Schatz hajo at hajo.net
Wed Nov 3 11:39:44 GMT 2004

On Wed, 2004-11-03 at 06:56, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:

> Btw. does anybody have experience with paypal? Everytime I try to find some
> comparison or alternative companies, I find these paypal is evil sites. Guess
> some are its just competitors trying to grab a market share but I'm not
> sure.

I've been using PayPal and it seems OK. But then I'll treat them like
any other financial transaction conducted through the Internet -- I have
a Credit Card with an intentionally low spending limit so that if things
go really south, it doesn't drive me into bancrupcy...

--
HaJo Schatz <hajo at hajo.net>
http://www.HaJo.Net

PGP-Key:  http://www.hajo.net/hajonet/keys/pgpkey_hajo.txt