[ptx] Building hugin on Mac OS X 10.3

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Mon May 31 15:59:06 BST 2004

Few days ago, I found hugin's homepage when I was looking for a photo
stitcher.
I'm very interested in, and googled "hugin on mac OS X" and found
http://www.email-lists.org/pipermail/ptx/2004-February/001375.html
Even though it is written for version 10.1, I proceed most of the
process with 10.3.
Few minutes ago, I built hugin without compiler error for the first
time.
(Basically I am commenting out all the errors because I know nothing of
wx API etc.)
The app starts up, displays the main window, and error message.
Here is the screenshot
http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/temp/hugin1.pdf
By the way, anyone tried to build hugin with wx-gtk from fink?
I think it is easier. (I am just following the instruction above)

   My general e-mail and AIM:  ippei_ukai at mac.com
   Homepage:  http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/