[ptx] hugin or PTStitcher doesn't move tmp-files into given Tifffilename

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Wed May 19 07:03:46 BST 2004

"PanoTools at yahoogroups.com" <PanoTools at yahoogroups.com>

This is not a dumb question - we already thought about this and there are
problems existing with viewers, that actualize the thumbnails automatically
in background.

Our case was much simpler - just a dot in the target directory name caused
the problem. *grrrrrr*
Thanks to Ian for solving this one :-)

best, mike