[ptx] beta version available for pano12.dll with improved optimizer

Rik Littlefield rj.littlefield at computer.org
Mon May 17 05:37:28 BST 2004

I forgot to mention that the modified sources are posted at the same
site.  diff -r -w reports about 700 lines of mods, almost all in
adjust.c and optimizer.c .  I get a good view of the changes by firing
up a side-by-side file comparison viewer between my sources and the ones
I got from cvs.  (My personal favorite is Beyond Compare,
http://www.scootersoftware.com/ ).

I will let Jim and Bruno speak to how they like to maintain the cvs
repository.

--Rik