[ptx] merging more than one .pto file

Ed Halley ed at halley.cc
Mon May 17 01:43:49 BST 2004

On Thu, 2004-05-13 at 02:29, Pablo d'Angelo wrote:
> Can you add your script to the hugin/tools directory? Maye its useful for
> people who can't write their own as well.

I accidentally deleted it, but it was trivial to write.  I'll write
another version of it tomorrow and add it to tools/.

Pablo wrote:
> Nice machine! ;) I didn't know that there is a 3GB process limit on a 64 bit
> computer. Hmm, hope the new improved nona will do better.. probably next
> weekend.

I borrowed the machine but did not go through the considerable steps to
compile everything on it for 64bits.  I am not competent to go through
all of the parts to make it 64bit safe.  So I just plopped the usual
32bit libpano12.so and nona executables onto the machine, and ran that.

Of course, a 32bit process cannot magically escape the limits of a 32bit
processor when running on a bigger machine.

My friend says I can use the machine again if/when there's a new build
of nona that should keep only resident the current image.

--
[ e d @ h a l l e y . c c ]