[ptx] (no subject)

mike at trozzreaxxion.net mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Wed May 12 13:07:35 BST 2004

"PanoTools at yahoogroups.com" <PanoTools at yahoogroups.com>
Subject: hugin/PTStitcher doesn't move tmp-files into given Tiff filename(s)
Date: Wed, 12 May 2004 13:07:35 +0100
From: "Mike Runge" <mike at trozzreaxxion.net>
Bounce-To: "Mike Runge" <mike at trozzreaxxion.net>

Hello everybody,

last weekend I had a problem with a PC of a friend of mine using hugin and
pano tools.
OS is WXP, panotools are 2.6ML12 (Max Lyons website), hugin is 0.4 pre (last
windows binaries)

Whenever I tried to stitch a new pano (Tiff or Multiple Tiff Output)
everything works fine exept renaming the temporary created tiff-files. So in
the end I always had to rename _PTStitcher_tmp_3 into e.g. test.tif.

This can be cumbersome while using Multiple Tiff for output. In particular,
if you have forgotten to remove the _PTStitcher_tmp_* files from the run
before *grrr*

Does anybody has an idea what I can try to get this working correctly?
I already kicked everything from the PC and reinstalled exactly the same
stuff that is working fine on my PC (WXP as well). I also removed all
registry entries created by hugin and checked, that there is no other
pano12.dll in windows/system32.

Thanks for your help,
mike=20