[ptx] Question on BBF used in Brown's paper.

Xianyong Fang FANGXIANYONG at CAD.ZJU.EDU.CN
Wed Mar 31 12:33:43 BST 2004

Hi Sebastian,

	Thank you very much for your detailed explanation. I really hope that my BBF algorithm works. As you said that these two algorithm are the same, I will try to use the priority algorithm in ANN directly. I am not confident with my programming skills and ANN must be faster than my code.

    I also appreciate your nice remindess that the ration of the first and second hit is used to decided whether a keypoint has matches. I omit this features actually,:)

Xianyong