[ptx] panoglview - windows .exe - first patch

spec spec at webtech.pl
Wed Jun 30 14:56:45 BST 2004

Mike Runge wrote:

> I'm not sure, if this is wrong only in the w2k executable or in
> general - minus zooms out and plus zooms out as well?!
> So the only chance I have to zoom in is to restart panoglview.

:)

the problem is panointeractivecanvas.cpp in
method void panoInteractiveCanvas::OnTimer(wxTimerEvent &event)

instead of:
  if(m_zoomindown)
    increment.incrementFov(0.03*m_position.getFov());
should be:
  if(m_zoomindown)
    increment.incrementFov(-0.03*m_position.getFov());

(the minus)
now it works fine

I've uploaded the new exe to the same location:
http://www.castlesofpoland.com/panoglview.exe

Best regards,
Marek Januszewski