[ptx] HuginOSX : Standalone

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Sun Jun 27 01:43:20 BST 2004

I have made huginApp.cpp and MainFrame.cpp to be able to find xrc
directory inside the Application bundle, so HuginOSX now runs as a
standalone application. I recompiled wx as static library, so I think
the application should work on any Mac without installation; just
copying App into anywhere just like other Mac apps. (Though its size is
now 46MB.)
I will later upload it somewhere, but still the GUI problem around
wxNotebok is critical and most functions are not accessible yet. That
problem seems beyond my ability. I hope someone else can take a look at
it.

So, we need a creator and 128x128 application icon for Mac, don't we?
I think it is good idea to register Creator with Apple.
http://developer.apple.com/datatype/
I could do it, but probably it'd better if the project manager can do
it. I checked "Hgin" is not yet registered.
And if anyone could send me hugin icon in 128x128 with alpha channel
(.png be good), I'd appreciate it.

   My general e-mail and AIM:  ippei_ukai at mac.com
   Homepage:  http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/