[ptx] Optimization of values equal for all images

Jörg Rosenkranz panorama at seifersdorfer.de
Thu Jun 24 16:02:41 BST 2004

Hi all,

I'm using the latest Windows snapshot of Hugin and have a problem with
the generated optimizer script. I do not manage to get the right script
generated for values equal for all images (i.e. v=0 a=0 b=0 c=0).
The "inherite" checkboxes are set but the optimizer script contains
individual values for all images.

Is this a known problem or maybe already fixed in CVS? I was not able
to compile Hugin from CVS under Windows. Is there a snapshot planned
anytime soon?

Thanks,
Joerg.