[ptx] Autopano-sift -> Hugin -> Enblend Workflow

Rik Littlefield rj.littlefield at computer.org
Thu Jun 24 08:35:49 BST 2004

For what it is worth, I get good results with Autopano 1.02 Alexandre
Jenny with following parameters:

autopano /keys:20 /search:2 /ransac:1 /size:1024 /ptgui /nomove /noclean

This is in a workflow that is typically
  Canon Digital Rebel at large/fine JPEG resolution
  Pano12.dll : 2.7.0.3  Jim Watters
  Autopano 1.02 Alexandre Jenny
  PTGui with PTStitcher
  Enblend 1.3 Andrew Mihal

I recall that it took some messing around to get good parameters for
Autopano 1.02.

Like others I never succeeded in getting autopano-sift to work under
Windows.

--Rik