[ptx] Updated patch

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Tue Jun 22 12:14:56 BST 2004

Works fine - brilliant.
Can it be, that this is f***ing fast :-)

Thanks a lot, Pablo.
The process hugin -> nona -> enblend
- is very fast
- needs less discspace
- is much nicer to handle (only single files)

If there would be a method to enable Gimp to store multilayered tiffs, there
would be a really nice and open process.

best, mike