[ptx] problems importing projects from other programs

spec spec at webtech.pl
Fri Jun 18 15:52:45 BST 2004

Hello,

 Should I be reporting problems importing projects
from ptpicker, ptgui or ptopengui, or hugin doesn't
support those at this stage?

 Also it would be nice to be able to start hugin from
directory other than the one hugin.exe is in. I understand
it's a problem because executable must know where xrc's
and other files are. Would it be possible to make hugin
look in directory it was run in (for example the output
of `pwd`/`dirname $0` - I don't know if wx has its equivalent
of this) as opposed to just current directory like it is now?

Thanks,
Marek