[ptx] Control Point Distances reported as 0 in Hugin using pano12.dll 2.7.0.3

One of the Sydenham Family sydenham at paradise.net.nz
Thu Jun 17 14:14:51 BST 2004

Ian Sydenham wrote:
 > Occasionally and intermittently I come across a strange situation where Hugin
 > finds an OK optimized panorama image, but all the control point distances are
 > reported as 0.

Some more information on this bug.
I can reproduce it with the following workflow:
1. opening or create a project
2. Optimise using "the custom parameters below"

Alternatively to make sure that the bug does not occur optimise using the
default option "Position (pairwise optm, starting from anchor)" **before **
optimising with custom parameters.

Ian Sydenham