[ptx] Finally hugin works on Redhat 7.3 using .tar.gz stuffs, and questions

Mike Runge mike at trozzreaxxion.net
Thu Jun 17 12:46:44 BST 2004

Claudio,

>1) I tried to use the nona stitcher, but i got a 0 size file, i'm doing
>something wrong ? tried with Multiple Tiff and JPG
>     the filename i used was trynona (without dot or extension)

did you run nona from the commandline or from within hugin?
I don't know how this behaves on linux, but on w2k it works fine from the
commandline and from within hugin you need to specify an targetfile with an
extension ".tiff" (2 ff's) to get an outputfile <name>.tif (and a zero file
<name>.tiff as well).

hope this helps,
mike