[ptx] hugin for mandrake?

Bruno Postle bruno at postle.net
Thu Jun 17 10:41:26 BST 2004

On Thu 17-Jun-2004 at 00:46 +0200, Emmanuel Favre-Nicolin wrote:

> I'm running hugin version around january 15. I've seen that there
> is a new version of hugin for Redhat that is from june 15.

A redhat package gets released if I can get it to compile and
sucessfully stitch some images[*] - Though there are often bugs
(currently the new crosshair cursor doesn't change back to a normal
cursor when leaving the control-point window).

> I'd like to know if someone as done a rpm package for mandrake 10
> (that's what I'm running) ?

The difference with redhat and mandrake is the naming conventions of
the different required packages, it shouldn't be too difficult to
install the existing src.rpm, change the spec file and rebuild.

> I'd like to know  if there are substantial enhancement in the last
> 6 months?

There is a changelog here:

    http://hugin.sourceforge.net/docs/changelog/

..there have been quite a few updates and bugfixes, but the basic
functionality was working ok 6 months ago.

--
Bruno

* http://bugbear.blackfish.org.uk/~bruno/photos/vancouver/