[ptx] Autopano "unknown field" dialogs

Steve Schacht shot at adeptool.com
Tue Jun 15 01:41:00 BST 2004

I'm trying autopano for the first time.  I'm running it in a DOS shell
under Win2K.  The 14 images it's working on are 16-bit TIFF's.  The
problem is that for each image, I get 4 "unknown field" dialog windows
popping up.  Two say "unknown field with tag 700 (0x2bc) ignored", and
2 say "unknown field with tag 34665 (0x8769) ignored".  I didn't see
anything in the docs about this, so I'm not sure what it means or what
I should do about it.  I also hate to babysit the program just to
dismiss dialogs - (it kinds of defeats the "auto" in autopano).

Can anyone shed some light on this issue?

Thanks much,

---
Steve Schacht
shot at adeptool.com