[ptx] OSX build: Xcode Project (and some compiler error reports)

Ippei UKAI ippei_ukai at mac.com
Mon Jun 14 23:21:10 BST 2004

Hello Pablo,

I don't know when you made last change, but I am quite sure CVS I got
is later than "2004/06/13 22:34:38" wherever this means.
Anyway, Xcode, not "XBuild", is maybe just a frontend of gcc, but from
my view point, Xcode uses gcc internally.
Apple made an big effort on making things easier, which means less
flexible as usual, therefore Xcode can't do some of things command line
tools can.
Please see http://www.apple.com/macosx/features/xcode/ for further
details.

Anyway, I am just a beginner in programming stuff. I am looking forward
to fighting with patches.
(I've just avoided learning CVS commands by using Xcode. I'm afraid
Xcode can't patch files.)

Regards.

   My general e-mail and AIM:  ippei_ukai at mac.com
   Homepage:  http://homepage.mac.com/ippei_ukai/